Tuesday 18 August 2009

Blog updates...

I've bashed up a bunch more summaries for the credit list on the right hand side of the blog, so I'm caught up for now (will have to do one soon for "Skinner" and the environment educational DVD).

I've also gone back over a bunch of the other summaries I've previously posted, and included embedded YouTube videos for those films (which are already on my YouTube Channel that is) - but you know, it's ideal for those who like to be a bit lazy from time to time.

Or - it's convenient - depending on your outlook on life.

Anyway - ah yes, I'm deep into the editing of "Skinner", and the aforementioned educational DVD is coming very close to completion - it's always nice to get to the end of a long project, but that last 2% is always a slog as your brain starts thinking you're finished when you're not, so you have to work harder than you had already been doing ... weird.

Back to "Skinner" though - the editing is going well, and rather than using two pieces of software to edit it, I'm using just the one (which I haven't edited a whole project in before) - so it's a learning curve at the same time - nice.

No comments: