Monday 21 June 2010

Double Bill Mini Musings: Mockumentaries...

Paper Heart:
I've not got a lot to say about this quirky, cute, indie-feel mockumentary, but it gave me the same sense of warmth as the similarly cute, quirky and indie-feeling Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (both feature Michael Cera too). It's a nice little film that feels different from the majority and it makes you feel good. Two thumbs up.

Kenny:
I'd been meaning to see this for a while, a mockumentary about a chunky Aussie who deals in portable toilets and common sense blokey wisdom and unassuming one liners. It's slightly odd, quite chucklesome and a good little flick that's worth a watch, especially if you like a bit of toilet humour.

1 comment:

bogman said...

I've been in the portable toiletindustry for 23 years now. I can honestly say Kenny is SO close to how it is. It's a funny film anyway but even more so if you get all the references.